The abstract submission is NOW
The submission deadline is
June 30, 2019 July 15, 2019.
The acceptance announcement will be no later that
July 15, 2019 July 30, 2019.
If you wish to contribute a presentation in our conference IWANA 2019, please follow the following guidelines and submit to us before the deadline.
- Be sure to follow the Registration Steps on this page.
- Download the LaTeX template of the talk abstract here. Make sure to download all the files for smooth implementation.
- Enter your talk abstract and complete the necessary information according to the provided template. Be sure to enter your title, complete author list and their affiliations, presenting author and his/her email, supporting agencies, references, etc.
- Submit your abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before
JUNE 30, 2019July 15, 2019.
The paper containing significantly new insight and future ESCI WoS and SCOPUS in the subject will be preferred for the award.
Special issues Journals
- JNAO (Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization: Theory & Applications: MathSciNet, Google Scholar)
- TJM (Thai Journal of Mathematics: ESCI WoS, Scopus, MathSciNet, Google Scholar) Now open for submission choose SI: IWANA2019
- BJMCS (Bangmod International Journal of Mathematical Computational Science: Research Gate, Google Scholar) SI: IWANNA2019 via email: email@example.com
- RFPTA (Results in Fixed Point Theory and Applications) Now open for submission choose IWANA2019